Pantone Color of the Year 2014
Radiant Orchid has been crowned king of the colors, ordained by Pantone, the authority on color matching.
"Radiant Orchid reaches across the color wheel to intrigue the eye and spark the imagination," said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute in a news release Thursday. "Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm."
Here at Alfred Angelo, we have 62 amazing colors for bridesmaid dresses, including shades of orchid. Take a look at our bridesmaid collection here.
16 Notes/ Hide
- becomingmydream likes this
- ethanshropshire likes this
- best-of-wantering likes this
- decoratorsbest likes this
- xdolphindreamer93 likes this
- finishing-touch-accessories likes this
- happy-yummy-fitspo likes this
- blisstanqle reblogged this from alfredangelounveiled
- champagneandlacebridal reblogged this from alfredangelounveiled and added:
- stayunbrokeen likes this
- nema-gracey likes this
- vedaaab reblogged this from alfredangelounveiled
- vedaaab likes this
- candiedrust likes this
- alfredangelounveiled posted this