Long or Short?
How would you wear our new 2014 bridesmaid dress, Style #7272? Long or short?
Comment on your preference below.
5 Tips On Finding Your Wedding Dress at A Trunk Show
Wedding dress shopping is fun and exciting; and when bridal boutiques hold special trunk shows, that excitement is magnified.
A trunk show is when a fashion designer or design representative brings her entire collection and offers personal consultations to brides.
Many brides find their dream dress at trunk shows. Alfred Angelo’s Trunk Show Specialist, Cami Unger, gave us five tips to find THE dress at a bridal trunk show.
- Make an appointment—trunk show sales can be very busy and are usually by appointment only.
- Call early—ask about upcoming trunk shows as soon as you begin searching for wedding dresses. You don’t want to miss out on any deals.
- Have an open mind—this is your chance to see new wedding styles for the upcoming season before anyone else. You may find a dress that you never would have considered on paper.
- Look for a member of the design team to answer your questions—there is typically a design representative on site to help you find your dream dress and customize a certain style to your taste.
- Come prepared—many trunk show styles are only in a particular store for one weekend. It helps to have an idea of what you want and your budget so you can take full advantage of the limited-time styles and deals.
By Alfred Angelo | Alfred Angelo created a magazine on Flipboard. “Alfred Angelo Bridal Party 2014 Catalog” is available with thousands of other magazines and all the news you care about. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Alfred Angelo”.
Check out our 2014 Bridesmaids, Flower Girl and Special Occasions catalog. It’s new on Flipboard!
This is the first time we’ve created a Flipboard-compatible catalog. We hope you view, share and mark your favorite styles. And tell us what you think!
Deep Reds for the Holidays
Deep red hues are popular for December weddings. Alfred Angelo has several options for bridesmaids in this color spectrum, including: Berry, Cherry, Claret and Mahogany. All styles are available in long and short.
Pair these colors with white and silver accents and deep red rose bouquets to complete the look.
Above: Style #s 7201, 7236, 7245, 7257, 7264, 7268, 7285, 7288 and 7290.
Get inspired for your deep red wedding here.
Pantone Color of the Year 2014
Radiant Orchid has been crowned king of the colors, ordained by Pantone, the authority on color matching.
"Radiant Orchid reaches across the color wheel to intrigue the eye and spark the imagination," said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute in a news release Thursday. "Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm."
Here at Alfred Angelo, we have 62 amazing colors for bridesmaid dresses, including shades of orchid. Take a look at our bridesmaid collection here.