Way to Shock Us, Stacy Keibler!
Stacy Keibler and Tech Entrepreneur Jared Pobre were married last week at the Palmasola luxury villa in Punta Mita. It was a complete surprise to their families who were vacationing together in Mexico.
Stacy wore a custom-made dress by Monique Lhuillier. Personally, I would have dressed her in this.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Get Your Disney Fairy Tale Sketch When You Try On An Alfred Angelo Wedding Dress!
Who is attending our Disney event at our Beverly Hills Signature Store this Saturday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm? Dorota Kotarba-Mendez, a certified Disney character artist, will sketch your favorite princess as a keepsake! Make an appointment today: http://bit.ly/1ee7vao
Check out Style Me Pretty’s favorite Alfred Angelo dresses!
Each bride comes to the wedding planning table with a totally different style; from invitations to florals to the dress! So when I got a peek at the newest collection from Alfred Angelo filled with styles ranging from classic lines to vintage lace, it was like there was truly something for every bride.
We’re All About Purple!
Did you know one in five couples include purple in their wedding color palette. See, there’s a reason Pantone selected a member of the purple family as its Color of the Year.
At Alfred Angelo, we offer multiple shades of purple in our bridesmaid collection—and 62 fabulous colors in all.
Visit our website to see our full bridesmaid collection and click on “Colors” to see all of your color options.
5 Tips On Finding Your Wedding Dress at A Trunk Show
Wedding dress shopping is fun and exciting; and when bridal boutiques hold special trunk shows, that excitement is magnified.
A trunk show is when a fashion designer or design representative brings her entire collection and offers personal consultations to brides.
Many brides find their dream dress at trunk shows. Alfred Angelo’s Trunk Show Specialist, Cami Unger, gave us five tips to find THE dress at a bridal trunk show.
- Make an appointment—trunk show sales can be very busy and are usually by appointment only.
- Call early—ask about upcoming trunk shows as soon as you begin searching for wedding dresses. You don’t want to miss out on any deals.
- Have an open mind—this is your chance to see new wedding styles for the upcoming season before anyone else. You may find a dress that you never would have considered on paper.
- Look for a member of the design team to answer your questions—there is typically a design representative on site to help you find your dream dress and customize a certain style to your taste.
- Come prepared—many trunk show styles are only in a particular store for one weekend. It helps to have an idea of what you want and your budget so you can take full advantage of the limited-time styles and deals.
Deep Reds for the Holidays
Deep red hues are popular for December weddings. Alfred Angelo has several options for bridesmaids in this color spectrum, including: Berry, Cherry, Claret and Mahogany. All styles are available in long and short.
Pair these colors with white and silver accents and deep red rose bouquets to complete the look.
Above: Style #s 7201, 7236, 7245, 7257, 7264, 7268, 7285, 7288 and 7290.
Get inspired for your deep red wedding here.
Today’s color scheme is “Yellow and Grey,” the colors of my own wedding. I chose these colors because I’m more of a neutral kind of gal (hence the grey), but my photographer encouraged me to pick a bright accent color to make my pictures pop. He said to make sure my yellow flowers were bright—not a pale yellow that can make your wedding album look too muted.
This is my own inspiration board, but you can find more yellow and grey wedding ideas on our Pinterest page.